Meet Dr. Kyle Fagala, your Collierville Orthodontist
Dr. Kyle Fagala, your Collierville orthodontics graduated summa cum laude from Harding University with a perfect 4.0 GPA and a Bachelor of Science in Biology. He then completed dental school at the University of Tennessee before being accepted as one of four residents into the University of Tennessee Department of Orthodontics. Dr. Fagala graduated in May of 2013 with a certificate in orthodontics,as well as a master's degree in Dental Science for his thesis on three-dimensional imaging of the airway.
Dr. Fagala is a Board Certified Orthodontist, a designation that is held by only 30% of orthodontists. He is also the course director and lecturer of Development of the Occlusion, a class for 1st-year dental students at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. Dr. Fagala is well-known in orthodontic circles for his expertise in orthodontic social media and digital marketing.
Dr. Fagala is also a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Tennessee Association of Orthodontists
- Memphis Association of Orthodontists (Secretary, Treasurer)
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Dental Association
- Memphis Dental Society (Vice President, Treasurer, Communications Chair)
- Mid-South Mission of Mercy (Digital Marketing Chair, Media Ambassador)
- Smiles Change Lives
Why an Orthodontist in Woodbury? Orthodontist vs. Dentist
An orthodontist is a dentist, but a dentist is not an Orthodontist. Dr. Kyle Fagala has spent years studying nothing but how and why to move teeth, as have all orthodontists. This includes what to do, how to plan, and how to execute the necessary treatment plan for you. Not every dentist is qualified to be an orthodontist, even though every orthodontist starts as a dentist. Dr. Kyle Fagala, like all orthodontists, continued their education for 2 or 3 additional years before receiving the necessary license and certification.
Why does it matter if you see your Collierville Orthodontist?
Dentists receive basic orthodontic training so they can perform root canals, extract wisdom teeth, and treat young children who don’t need to see an orthodontist yet. Specialists, on the other hand, receive additional training to give them the skills needed to deal with more complex orthodontic issues.
Seeing a specialist like your Collierville orthodontist may change your braces experience by:
- Providing more treatment options, with a variety of braces or therapies to choose from
- Having personal experience treating multiple cases that are similar to your unique concerns and anatomical characteristics.
- More efficient treatment and visits, because it’s the office’s main focus.
- Knowing that you’ll receive the best possible outcome on your treatment plan, especially if you have worse than usual bite discrepancies
- that need to be dealt with
- Being seen more quickly, as a family dentist will be focused on longer patient cases or emergencies throughout the day.
While you may think it’s easier to have your orthodontic work done by your dentist, convenience shouldn’t be a barrier to seeing a specialist. You will only be stopping by your Collierville orthodontic offices every six to eight weeks.
And don’t let price be a problem either! Saddle Creek Orthodontics is proud to provide affordable treatment in the Collierville area.
Testimonials from Collierville orthodontist patients
I guess you can call me old fashioned but I am always looking for a personable company to care for my child in any way. Besides the staff being unimaginably amazing, I loved the fact that they treated my daughter with such care. They always addressed her by her name and talked to her like family. I loved how they involved the children in so much of the steps during the visit. They were genuinely sweet every visit and would help to work around any type of schedule. Another thing I really liked was the response time. If they were closed I was still able to contact them for any emergency. I would highly recommend them for any orthodontist needs. I hope to be able to use them when I can get braces even at my age. Thank y'all again for being so wonderful!
Service just doesn't get any better than this. Excellent friendly staff, exceptionally clean cozy office with modern technology. They really make you feel welcomed and like family. If I could give 5 million stars, I would! Im sure my son would too just based off of the Dipping Dots and seeing his name on the door when he arrived!